There is some guy x. Who wants to make a game. He hired y. This y can't develop unity game. Just based on years of experience he was hired or something. Now y hired me. The project was split into many milestones.
- (Upfront Payment) - USD 500
- (Backend + Frontend) - USD 300
- User Management(Creation, Deletion, Management, etc.)
- Fund Transfer Between Users
- (Web socket backend + implement) - USD 500
- Basic Server to Device Communication System Development
And there were more milestones. But for some personal reason, I had to leave the project. And I delivered all these three milestones and got payment after the source code delivery is complete.
After leaving the project, now he is asking for a complete refund. Can anyone, give me some suggestions, how to handle this?