New answers tagged


I'm not a tax professional, which is who I think you really need to speak to. I do believe any form of US business (LLC, S-Corp, Sole Proprietorship, etc.) is going to require you pay US taxes. You can't receive income in the US and not pay taxes in the US. A Sole Proprietorship is still a business entity even though it's only a single person. Similar to how ...

Top 50 recent answers are included