So I might have the chance to work for my former company. I am not a US citizen but I do have a work permit and an SNN. Do you know if I can just file 1099 here and that’s enough? Do I have to include taxes on my invoices?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.