What is needed to work legally in France as a freelancer for a foreigner?, I'm specially interested in knowing what is needed when the person is not from the European union, the US, or countries in the Schengen area.

  • Are you a freelancer or a remote worker? – monsodenisetony Apr 27 '19 at 5:50

If you are going to physically work in France this website will probably help you best: https://www.expatica.com/fr/employment/employment-law/work-in-france-guide-to-french-work-visas-and-permits-101098/

You could also ask legal experts here: https://law.stackexchange.com/

| improve this answer | |
  • Welcome to Freelancing! Whilst this may theoretically answer the question, it would be preferable to include the essential parts of the answer here, and provide the link for reference. – bytebuster Aug 5 '19 at 12:39

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.