I have a very specific question about invoicing a company in another EU country. The circumstances are as follows:
- I live in country A.
- The Company being invoiced resides in country B.
- I have a bank account in country B.
- I am a part-time employer (employed in country A).
- I want to invoice the Company in country's B currency (money would be then transferred to my bank account in country B).
- I want to pay taxes related to these invoices in country A.
Is that generally accepted pattern / scenario? Does that mean the invoice should include VAT? If so, which country's tax rate should I use?