The job is thus:
- Take email from random address generator
- Verify the address as a valid residential address
- If it is not residential or it is not a valid address, it doesn't count
- Gather several thousand addresses, with a maximum of 10,000, making sure that the higher populated the area is, the more addresses I have for it
- And once I have my addresses, upload them all to an Excel sheet
It's part information gathering, part information verification, then sorting to make sure I have higher numbers in certain areas in accordance to its population, and then data entry with either basic typing of it all, or a short Excel macro to store it all.
I haven't the foggiest clue how much to charge for this. How would I work this out?