I am a minor, and I would like to start a business doing freelance web development. I know nothing about freelance work, so naturally I have a ton of questions:
- What do I need to make my business legal? (business license, etc.)
- How much should I charge? I have skills in all the regular things - HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL
- How should I make a customer aware that I am a minor? Do I even need to?
- What do I need to pay taxes on?
- What are the typical freelance... Well, I can't think of the word for it, but like the things that most freelance people do, like how to manage payment from the customer, contracts, legal stuff, etc
I am based in the United States - Colorado, specifically
I have already done research, but I'm having a hard time finding information.