I'm faced with the dilemma of how I should advertise myself in terms of the roles I fulfill for my freelancing business. I'm experienced in:
- Graphic Design for Web & Print:
- Social Media Posts, Online Campaign Banners, Advertisements, Logos, Business Cards, Packaging, Vinyls, Flyers, Brochures, Magazines, etc.
- Front-End Design:
- Website Design, Mobile Application Design, Prototyping, etc.
- Front-End Web Development:
- Back-End Web Development:
- PHP, MySQL, CodeIgniter, etc.
The closest I got to an answer is Multimedia Designer or Designer & Developer. The safest bet to me is to go with Designer & Developer but I feel it will cause some confusion down the road and I'm sure there's something that better describes what I do.
My previous job titles in my days of employment were:
- Web Designer & Developer
- Web Administrator
- Graphics Designer
- Web Application Developer
- Web & Graphics Designer
I want my clients to know that I'm as handy with code as I'm with design for multiple mediums. Is there a position that incorporates all that in a simple and descriptive manner without ending up being too long?