From what you have said it sounds like they haven't decided to use your services for their project yet, but they wanted your contact information should they choose to use your services.
Now that you have sent them your Skype information here is what you should do.
- Set yourself working time every day that you are willing to work.
- This will show that you have a steady Freelance work schedule.
- Log on to Skype during those times religiously.
- Be close to your computer during the times that you are connected to Skype
- The could contact you at any time and will want a prompt response to show them that you are working during your work hours.
- Be constructive while you wait
- Make sure that you have your schedule handy, and be prepared to write a new project in.
- Make sure that you are "Dressed to Impress"
- They will be able to see you if they choose a video call, so be prepared for that
Then all there is to do is wait for them to contact you, they haven't decided whether you are the right person for the job.
Something that you can do in the mean time while you are waiting for them to contact you is study up on their company so that you know who they are and what they are about (even who they are if it is an individual) it helps to know who you are talking to sometimes.