I've been doing this for about a year, but it's usually been UK based companies and never US ones. I don't know the protocol here and don't want to get on the wrong side of the IRS, so is there anyone who has been in a similar situation who could please give me some advice?

Edit: Never set foot in the US, always been a resident of the UK

  • I do not believe you are affected by the IRS being you are in the UK. You do not work in the US. Thus, I believe you would be more affected by your local tax codes. Jul 4 at 1:49


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.