I have been hired by a German recruiting company to work with a German company and I am based in the UK. The contract will be outside IR35 and I will be paid by the recruiting company.
I do not intend to do freelancing long term it is just to fill the gap until my next full-time position. The contract has a duration of 5 months.
I don't think it is worth setting up an ltd company for a one-shot despite the payment being >£60k. In the past, I used Giant umbrella but they told me they are not processing Euro payment.
- I guess in my position umbrella is the best option for this contract, do you agree?
- If so can you recommend one that accepts payment in Euro?
- For those who have done that via umbrella, how was the currency exchange?
- I am worried that the exchange rate will be awful with this option
- Is there any solution you could recommend I haven't mentioned?