What topics can I ask about here?
Freelancing Stack Exchange is for questions relating to self-employed and freelance workers.
If your question covers...
- Agency work while freelancing
- Selling services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
- Client responsibilities to freelancers
- Cross-border requirements and laws for freelancing
and isn't about...
- Working in a part-time or full-time setting for a company
- How to use features of a Freelancing website for finding work
- Asking for life experiences or opinions on freelancing
- Marketing or finding Freelancers within the site to complete your work
...then you’re in the right place to ask your question!
If your question is not specifically on-topic for Freelancing Stack Exchange, it may be on topic for another Stack Exchange site. If no site currently exists that will accept your question, you may commit to or propose a new site at Area 51, the place where new Stack Exchange communities are democratically created.
For more help, see "What types of questions should I avoid asking?"
How should I answer?
Your answer should provide enough context to help the asker determine if the answer is right for them. Answers based on facts, references, and specific expertise are preferable.
If the question has the legal tag, you should include references or citations to back up your answer.
In general, your answer should always include material to support or explain why your answer is correct. Answers that don't meet these guidelines may be removed. For more information, see the back it up rule.