|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Is it theoretically possible for the human body to not excrete?
- How do I tell my Dungeon Master that her custom feat breaks my character?
- Why aren't particles constantly "measured" by the whole universe?
- Why are right-wing politicians in the US typically pro-Israel?
- What to do when an employee on sick leave has important data and isn't responding?
- What are the words that were used during Shakespeare's time that are seldom used nowadays?
- Sing Baby Shark
- Touch-move when move is illegal but opponent's piece can be capture by another piece
- Can Bones of the Earth crush creatures?
- Can a plane land on an aircraft carrier without support from its crew?
- Is the "hot network questions" element on Stack Overflow a dark pattern?
- Can I adapt code I wrote for work and release it as open source
- How to save a frequently used SSH host for access via terminal?
- Was Opportunity's last message to Earth "My battery is low and it's getting dark"?
- Is this an email from Apple or fraud?
- Writable area on a PCB
- Safari URL bar discoloration
- Draw a palette box in LaTeX
- I canceled my internship last-minute. Can I expect bridges to be burnt?
- What legal action can I take to get my refund related with wrong information about transit visa?
- Is it illegal to infringe copyright if your boss or your client ordered you to do it?
- The concept of infinity for a 5 year old
- My boss gave me an end date for my job- but he wants a very complex project done before then
- Are Hausdorff measures on the real line Haar measures for some locally compact topology?